Two way punching process without concave die for steel pipe
2. Analysis of steel pipe punching process without concave die
2.1 No concave die punching deformation mechanism
2.2 Deformation characteristics and influencing factors of steel pipe punching without concave die
2.2.1 Deformation characteristics of steel pipe punching without concave die
2.2.2 Influencing factors of steel pipe punching deformation without concave die
3. Steel pipe punching die design without concave die
3.1 Die structure and the role of each component
3.2 Working principle of the die
4. Adjustment of the die and precautions
- (1) Steel pipe without concave die punching. Since the hollow part of the steel pipe cannot be supported by the concave die, the deformation of the steel pipe is characterized by flattening and depression deformation under the action of punching force.
- (2) The material of the steel pipe itself affects the size of the deformation of the punching tube. Low carbon content material, its strength is low, plastic deformation ability is strong, easy to flatten and collapse deep crater; high carbon content material, higher strength, deformation resistance, flattening and collapse deformation is small, shallow crater. This product selects the steel pipe made of Q235B, which can meet the deformation requirements of the steel pipe.
- (3) The size of the deformation of the punching tube depends on the structural form of the die. The die imposes radial restraint on the steel tube to keep the steel tube circumference under pressure, which can significantly improve the stiffness of the steel tube, stop the expansion of the plastic area of the tube wall and reduce the degree of deformation of the steel tube, and the structure of the punching die described in this paper can meet the deformation requirements of the workpiece.
Author: Jinqi Wang
Source: China Steel Pipe Manufacturer – Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.epowermetals.com)
(Yaang Pipe Industry is a leading manufacturer and supplier of nickel alloy and stainless steel products, including Super Duplex Stainless Steel Flanges, Stainless Steel Flanges, Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings, Stainless Steel Pipe. Yaang products are widely used in Shipbuilding, Nuclear power, Marine engineering, Petroleum, Chemical, Mining, Sewage treatment, Natural gas and Pressure vessels and other industries.)
If you want to have more information about the article or you want to share your opinion with us, contact us at [email protected]
-  Du Dongfu, Gou Wenxi. Cold stamping die design [M]. Nanjing: Southeast University Press, 1994.
- WEI Gongji, GONG Xiaotao, PENG Chengyun, et al. Analysis and finite element simulation of deformation mechanism of pipe punching without concave die[J]. Die Industry, 2008(10):36-38.
-  Gu Hongjun, Fang Weifeng, Guo Shengpeng. Analysis and calculation of dynamic full flexural deformation of thin-walled steel pipes [M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2009.
-  Yan Fengrong, Chen Longchao. Research and application of steel pipe punching process without concave die [J]. Mechanical Engineer, 1999(9):31-32.
-  Peng Chengyun, Tan Wenjuan, Gong Xiaotao. Pipe punching process without concave die and die design [J]. Die Industry, 2006, 32(2): 22-24.
-  Liu Guoxun. Principles of metallurgy [M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 1980.
-  Fan Dongli. Heat treatment technology data book [M]. Beijing: Machinery Industry Press, 2003.
-  Tan Wenjuan, Peng Chengyun, Chen Heqing, et al. Structural design and optimization of punching die without concave die for steel pipe[J]. Die Industry, 2007, 33(6): 30-33.
-  Yan Fengrong, Chen Longchao. Introduction and application of steel pipe punching die without concave die [J]. Metal Processing (Thermal Processing), 2000 (6): 34-37.
-  Zhu Chao, Qin Caiyou. Optimal design of convex die structure for punching round steel pipes without concave die [J]. Forging and pressing technology, 2015, 40(3): 74-77.